Monday, November 8, 2010

Jubilee Weddings : Megan & Joe

Megan and Joe were married in Rehoboth Beach on October 16th, and I must say, they know how to throw a party. They also know how to make each and every person feel like a long lost friend, and I want to thank Megan, Joe and their friends and family for being so amazing, warm and welcoming.
Megan also showcased her crafty side, creating not only her own gorgeous all vintage brooch bouquet, but all the bridesmaids pinecone bouquets.


The next day, we took some time to do more portraits, complete with the couples favorite, grilled cheese sandwich. I love how Joe feeds Megan, then takes the best part! Her face is priceless, and their wedding will forever be etched in my memory as one of the most amazing celebrations I've had the pleasure to photograph.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the bridesmaids' bright colored shoes! So presh.
Nice work!

Anonymous said...

I love how unconventional the bride's bouquet is. My favorite touch though, is the hue of each shoe. Color me impressed!