Friday, January 8, 2010

Boudoir Inspiration : Rachel Weisz

I am in love with these gorgeous photos of the always stunning (and highly underrated) Rachel Weisz for British Esquire by Greg Williams. This is proof that boudoir can be sultry and clothed and gritty and grainy and still be unfathomably sexy and sultry. Love the fishnets, the modest black almost-granny panties and black cardigan. My favorite Rachel Weisz movie has to be About a Boy with Hugh Grant, and the soundtrack is awesome. Buy the movie, download the music. Do it, and have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

Rachel Dangerfield said...

She's so darn gorgeous. I've been in love with her ever since I watched the Brother's Bloom!

andrea said...

She is so amazing. I have too been a long time fan. Love those shots!

bridal girl said...

She really is sexy. Whatever type of dress she wears, she really is stunning.