Friday, September 4, 2009

Haute Boudoir : Lady J

I hope you enjoy these boudoir shots as much as I know Lady J's husband will! He's in the Air Force and has been gone for months, so hopefully, he'll like his welcome home gift! As a "Navy Brat", I know what it's like to not see a loved one for months, or years at a time, and the sacrifice these families make is something that deserves respect and recognition, so it was truly an honor to support the troops in a way I know at least one soldier will really appreciate! Lady J and I had so much fun together and discovered we had so much in common that it was impossible for us not to become instant friends. Not only is Lady J drop-dead movie start gorgeous, but she's a sweet little Texan with an infectious laugh, kind-hearted and just all around an awesome person who I am proud to call my friend.






Become a fan of Haute Boudoir on Facebook, and once we get 100 fans, we're giving away $100 Gift Certificate, so check it out today!

No comments: