Monday, August 11, 2008

Pop Deluxe

I'm currently on an organizational kick (See Jane Work post a few days back). It's really more mental than physical-I want to be organized, but every time I get that way, more stuff piles up on my desk with no place to go and I'm back where I started! So naturally, I turn to surfing the web for fun finds, odd goods and general daily distractions. My latest discovery in this modern day oddity shop quest is Pop Deluxe! This site is what you would get if Urban Outfitters and Uncommon Goods had a vintage cool lovechild, and every item description I would use is a mash up of hyphenated adjectives. They have funky-quirky-cool artsy wares for your home, pet, desk, person and whatever else you can think of! There is a lot on this site to sort through, but I found some things that would actually be pretty useful in my day to day struggle to stay organized. I really like their Saltbox Travel Wallets and Totes, their great selection of Knock Knock organizers, and the "I'm not a paper cup" cup and the tortuga lunch pail..I suppose these things won't really help me organize anything, but at least I'll look cooler in my pile of clutter!

1 comment:

Amanda B. Young said...

Ahhh! What a great find! Thanks for sharing!